Pages

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Eating Worms

Walt: I am thinking about my purpose and reader by planning my recount.
Guess what? Room 8 made noodles, it is simple and easy. Our teacher called them chicken worms but they're only noodles. Noodles are yum!!


The equipment you need to make it was just a jug of hot water and a packet noodles also a bowl. First you put the noodles in the bowl then you had to wait until the jug boiled. When it was done then we poured it into the bowl. Then you can wait until it goes it gets cold, or you can eat it hot if you want.


It was funny how we ate it. Our teacher fed it to us with tongs, like a bird feeding its baby birds. We had to open our mouths to eat it. Worms are yucky, noodles are nice. It was yummy!!


I think noodles are delicious I also think they look like worms. I think I should have noodles more often.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.