Pages

Monday 3 August 2015

Living on a farm


Walt: Write paragraphs with a variety of sentence lengths and complexities
Growing up on a farm in the country will be fun, but it will also be 
hard work too. We've have been looking at farms and we have been learning about cows and machines in New Zealand.





If I lived on a farm my job that I would like to do is milking the cows. Or you can just go to the shed with the machine to milk them. It will also be interesting using the machine to milk them.  
Image result for feeding chickens


My second choice of job would be feeding the chickens and getting the eggs from the chickens if I live on a farm. I would like it because it would be easy and I like chickens.  also I would love to do this job cause you might be first done because it is easy.

It has been interesting to learn about what it would be like to live on a dairy farm, all the jobs you get to help with and animals you care for. But living there full time? No thank you. I think I’ll stick to the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.