Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2015

picnic

“Yay”It’s school picnic today. At friday we to the beach when our hole school was there they told us what to do and what sport there was like ripper rugby,soccer,volleyball,cricket and much more. Then we got to go first i played 3 secon held it is like rugby but different it was cool.


Soon i went down to the beach and looking for my friends. Then i found Tom and we went were the our bags are. Then Miss Lavakula told us there was a prize thing you throw a frisbee and try hit the prize in won 3 of them. The prive’s i won was a truck,stickers and cards.
After we was done i went to my bag and eat. When i was done eating i went down to the beach and look at the sand castles and that. Next i saw my other friends and we went to watch the karaoke it was funny watching them sing.

Soon we pack up and went back to school. my legs was soo saw but it was fun.my favourit bit was playing with my freinds. Next when we was at school mrs mark the roll and then we went home yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.