Pages

Friday 25 July 2014

My holiday

In the holidays i went to a camp. it was 1 week and on the first day we had some fruit. Then sandwiches. i only ate fruit and then we went to our rooms. After we put our bags in our room and then we watched a movie. After that we had to tell them about us and the staff to.

After the movie was done we went for a scavenger hunt. I came first with the boys called Ben and Isaac. Then we had dinner it was mince, chips and cheese it was nice. when we went back we had to have a shower before bed.

The next day we went ice skating and we after one of the staff gave us a bag of lollies. then we went back to camp and my friend said “i want to go back to ice skating”. But the staff said “no we can't”. That day for dinner we had Hawaiian pizza. then we went to have a shower and after that we watched a movie.

I enjoyed my holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.