Pages

Monday 15 September 2014

Coors country

photo (5).JPG
Have you ever done cross country before? In cross country I was so nervous because it was almost the year 4 boys turn when it was the other Kids turn i was cheering “For them”.Cross country was on the field When i was on the start line Mr Burt said “Feet together”and then he clapped and we went as fast as a rocket.

While I was running i was coming 4th and I was trying to jog and sprint and I did.Then i went sprinting as fast as I could and then I was coming 3nd but when i was almost there Simon and Germane past me and then i tried to catch up but then i almost fell down and then I went slow and I came 5th. But i was still happy what i came.

After that we needed to put owl names on the paper it was 1st 2ed 3rd 4th 5th. My goals next time is That is to come 1st or 2ed or 3rd. My farte part is that I came 5th.My colours was Tainui/Blue.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.